Body Language & Business Protocol
The course takes a change of direction as we explore the elements of body language. Like an actor, you will identify the components of movement, gestures and stance and how to coach your clients to enhance and improve their communication through presentation and neuro-linguistic techniques. You will learn not only how to improve your own and your clients’ speaking skills but also the methods to incorporate those into a business seminar.
- Identify the role that the non-verbal message plays in communication
- Identify the movement elements of time, space, flow, weight
- Compare and contrast gestures and how they enhance the message in public speaking
- Practice presentation skills, posture, walk and stance
- Discuss and identify seminar modules for Business Protocol that include the following topics:
- Managing the First Impression
- Handling complaints
- The significance of orientation and proximity in different situations
- Use of personal space and territorial behavior
- Comparing useful to non-productive work habits
- Identify many other seminar topics, teaching methods, and teaching points for seminars and workshops
Have you noticed that there are times when we are not at our best during the conversation? Words fail us, we become emotional or we say the wrong thing. This module addresses the challenges we all face when there is conflict or the stakes are high. You will discover the way in which you come across in the communication and how you can improve your skills in any situation, at any moment. Elements of this module can also be expanded and used as coaching and training modules for individuals and groups.
- Practice communication techniques for conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving
Personal Branding & Professional Presence Seminar
This unique process gives you the skills and techniques to develop the structures underlying a successful brand. The in-depth coaching and consulting process can be used with individual clients such as small business owners and entrepreneurial groups or high level corporate managers, sales teams and executives. You will learn techniques to deliver in such a way that the audience stays engaged.
- Visual Impact: Why and how to create a visual signature and a personal brand
- Overcome challenges: How to overcome self-sabotaging habits
- Core values and vision: The underpinning of your brand
- Self Management: Time and Money management to support your vision and goals
- Identify an in-depth process to shift the client’s paradigm to image, time, money management, vision, goals and personal limitations
- Practice coaching models and communication skills
- Identify teaching tools, teaching points, philosophies and methodologies
This entire day is devoted to developing your own business. You learn marketing and sales techniques specific to an image consulting business, appropriate fees structures and how to identify your target markets. Business opportunities abound in the image field and our seasoned faculty gives you the benefit of their considerable experience. Find out what works best and how to bypass the pitfalls.
- Identify ideas for marketing and social marketing for their image business
- Identify target markets and appropriate pricing structures
- Practice a sales conversation
- Identify the business opportunities available
- List goals and the specific strategies to launch or grow their business in the weeks after the course.
Goal-Setting & Action Plan
Develop goals for your business and determine the specific strategies you will use to grow your business in the four weeks after the course.
- Set systematic goals for a three month time frame
- Write out strategies that cover the following three months
On the final day of the course you prepare and deliver presentations to the entire group, using the tools, coaching and facilitation techniques you have learned. You will receive constructive comments in several different areas of the presentation.
- Prepare and facilitate an introduction to the seminar
- Give a prepared presentation on image and appearance using visual aids and any other teaching tool of their choice. (Not Power Point)
The presentations will be critiqued in the following areas:
- Facilitation techniques
- Presentation style
- Ability to engage an audience
- Use of visual aids
- Body language
- Use of content
- Audience rapport and interaction
Workbooks and Forms **
- Men’s client workbook (available in US & UK spellings)
- Women’s client workbook (available in US & UK spellings)
- Client Forms
- Business Forms
BEGIN YOUR TRAINING NOW
Are you ready to begin your training at the London Image Institute? Do you have more questions? Get answers to some of our more frequently asked questions here FAQ page.
Are you a military spouse? The Department of Defense has a program that will allow you to get help for your training. Click here for more information.
Call (404) 255-0009 TO START YOUR TRAINING