Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for London Image Institute Alumni Website
- The term London Image Institute (R), LII, I or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4279 Roswell Rd Suite 102-318 Atlanta, GA 30342 USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All materials on this Web site (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You agree to follow all instructions on this Web site limiting the way you may use the Content. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Web site has areas which allow you to download materials. When using any of these areas, you agree not to send, transmit, or otherwise publish through this Web site, any materials that (1) interfere with anyone else's use of the Web site; (2) are abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or threatening in any way; (3) encourage anyone to break the law; (4) violate anyone's copyright or other property right; (5) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (6) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (7) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication. You agree to comply with any additional terms which are referred to on this Web site or any sub site within the Web site.
- You are prohibited from reselling or transmitting any defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. London Image Institute’s may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene, or offensive, or that violate London Image Institute’s policies in any way.
- London Image Institute does not accept ideas or suggestions under any obligations of any kind, either expressed or implied. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, you agree that there is no confidential relationship with respect to such information, and that London Image Institute has no obligation to you of any kind in connection therewith. You expressly disclaim and waive all rights in any such information or ideas that you submit to London Image Institute, and agree that London Image Institute will be free to use it in any way without any obligation to you. Furthermore, you represent that you are free to disclose such information, and that no other party has any rights in the information.
- London Image Institute may add to, change, or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Web site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Web site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Web site together constitute the entire agreement between London Image Institute and you with respect to your use of this Web site. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without London Image Institute’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Federal Courts in Atlanta, GA, USA.
- If you have any questions or comments about our personal information practices or about this privacy statement, please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
No Resale Terms & Conditions
The purpose of the Terms & Conditions is to ensure that copyrighted materials, information and intellectual property of London Image Institute, are utilized by graduates in an appropriate manner. The materials and intellectual property of London Image Institute (R), or LII are protected beyond the international laws of copyright. The London Image Institute name and logo are Registered Service Marks in the USA and foreign jurisdictions.
- I understand and agree that for my own protection, only participants who complete the London Image Institute’s Foundation, Advanced or Executive Courses before March 2009have permission to teach, reproduce or re-create material from this website according to the conditions outlined below.
- I understand and agree that the resale, sharing or distribution of the Alumni Website materials for business use to other trainers, London Image Institute graduates who have not paid a membership fee, image consultants, image consultant students, coaches or image consultants in organizations or in strategic alliances with other image consultants who have not taken the courses is not allowed.
- I understand and agree that the slides, workbooks, client manuals and all intellectual property provided by the COURSES are the property of London Image Institute. I will not resell, repackage, or reproduce them for financial gain, share with or train other trainers, London Image Institute graduates who have not paid a membership fee, image consultants, image consultant students, coaches or image consultants in organizations.
- I understand and agree that whenever I reproduce, photocopy or recreate the London Image Institute’s assigned materials and concepts or quote words or phrases I will clearly display “By courtesy of London Image Institute (R)” next to the text, graphic or picture.
- I understand that each photograph is marked with a copyright and will need a release from London Image Institute to be reproduced. I agree to obtain a release and display “By courtesy of London Image Institute”(R) under each photograph when I use them in my marketing materials or website. (An email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and reply will be sufficient.)
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.